"Sincerely, Carter" CYKL!!!

Sincerely, Carter - Whitney G. (256618) - Lubimyczytać.pl
Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend...

Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)

Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.

Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.

Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve ...

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…

WHITNEY G -Arizona 2 - Pobierz pdf z Docer.pl
**Note: This is not a standalone or a novel. It’s the previously unpublished epilogue (which I extended :-) ) to "Sincerely, Carter", and the easiest way I could make sure as many readers as possible have it since I normally post things like this on my blog. (And it's FREE!) :-)
PS—Yes, I will still post this on my blog. :-)


Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, wait. We’re no longer just best friends…

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

"Autorzy Pod Lupą" - Słynny cykl o znanej pani detektyw!

"Saga rodu z Lipowej" SAGA

"Autorka Harlequinu" - Abby Green